Thursday, April 21, 2011

What does a Big Daddy eat??

I'm not all that sure.  But I'm up for the challenge to find out.  And, if I don't find out, I'm up to the challenge to make something to wow them.  Or at least make their bellies happy.

Yes, I will be cooking for THE Big Daddy Weave!!!  The sensational Christian Music group is performing for my children's school soon & I volunteered to make their post show snack to take with them on the bus.  EEEP!  It will also be for Chris Sligh of American Idol fame- remember his curly hair?? and the group Luminate.

So, what to make.  They requested a "warm snack".  Something tells me these guys aren't the petit fours and dainty finger sandwich type.  They look more of the meat & potatoes kind.

I have some ideas.  At the top of my list is my French dip sandwiches.  Very good, but good enough?  Plus, they are kind of messy.  Maybe not great bus food.  I could do my turkey Stromboli.  But, that is more work overall....hmmm.

So any ideas as to what to feed a celebrity Big Daddy??

Stay tuned for what I decided & photos of the event! :)


I will leave you with a video of one of my favorite Big Daddy Weave songs.  Enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. So, has this happened??? What did you make???

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's this Sunday. I am doing turkey strombolis. I think I am going to make them more appetizer size though. I'll let you know how it turns out. The strombolis were always what I made for people who had babies as a gift meal & they were always a hit. Hopefully the "Big Daddies" like them too! :)

    ReplyDelete